Tuesday, January 8, 2013

vintage florals stamp ~ pretty easy nail pictorial 5

20121120-110134.jpg

I own and have an obsession with and of konad products, they were the first to have nail art stamping plates from korea. I also had a hard time to use it in my first few attempts, which was frustrating. I had to go back to the store that I purchased to show me how to do it again. It was worth my time, once I got the hang of it, it was really easy and I spend a lot less time on this stamping than on applying polish onto my nails. It was really easy to disguise my lack of skill of applying polishes evenly.

using:
konad ~ stamper & scraper
konad ~ m71
konad ~ white
china glaze ~ pink (forgotten color id)
nail art club ~ silver striper polish
pink shimmer polish (forgotten color id)

No comments:

Post a Comment