Tuesday, January 8, 2013

jelly of all the franken jellies ~ pretty easy nail pictorial 21


20121122-202146.jpg
jelly of all the franken jellies, u too?
Lately I saw a lot of pretty franken/indie jellies and I became very jelly myself but the costs to get them to me become very high :(
so here's my solution to get the look :)
what you need:
  • sheer polish (OPI~Care to Danse)
  • pink glitter polish (Essie~A cut above)
  • silver holographic glitter polish (China Glaze~Techno)
apply base coat to minimize color staining (I used Essie~Grow Stronger)
  1. sheer polish (2 coats of OPI~Care to Danse) - number of coats base on opacity preference
  2. pink glitter polish (1 coat of Essie~A cut above)
  3. silver holographic glitter polish (1 coat of China Glaze~Techno)
  4. sheer polish (1 final coat of OPI~Care to Danse) - number of coats base on opacity preference
here is what it looks like from step 3 to 4, I thought about stopping at step 3 because it was already quite pretty :) but i was set on a jelly look so...
20121123-101745.jpg
20121122-203223.jpg
I hope you enjoyed my post, and I would love to see your take on this :) tag me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. this is super easy to do, if you try it, let me know, I would love to see them :)

      Delete