Tuesday, January 8, 2013

deborah lippmann ~ candy shop? ~copycat


I have been wanting Deborah lippmann's candy shop polish for a while but it is quite pricey for me to buy this one polish when I have dozens of polishes that I equally love and want to buy in a fraction of that price. So, my solution is to use what I already have to create the look :)
Opi ~ heart throb is a pretty pink jelly in my collection


using:
China glaze~ it's a Trap-eze (1 thin coat)
Opi ~ heart throb (2 thin coats)


In applying China glaze~ it's a Trap-eze I tried to control the amount of glitters because the glitter concentration is too high in the look that I want, so one coat is more than enough
Then I simply applied 2 thin coats of Opi ~ heart throb
I wonder how close am I with the color comparison with swatches of Deborah Lippmann ~ candy shop
I hope you enjoyed my post
20130106-114426.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment